Thursday, August 5, 2010

Milestones: Kick-Off

Materials acquired:
-Pilot G-2 07 gel pens (My favorite for handwriting)
-100-sheet College Ruled Composition Books (25-cents each!)(And can be stickered and drawn-on all over!!)

Plan:
For each idea or story, I will start a composition book that will house all the outlines, characters, plot points and miscellaneous sundries that will be required to see the story/project to completion. All ideas will be cataloged in these primarily...while notes might be jotted elsewhere, I will compile them here.

Yeah, well...I can buy the stuff, but if I don't sit down and write, all I have is more stuff. However, Project 1 is underway. Next step...gather all relevant notes from previous notebooks and gather them in the new one. If I can find them...

No comments:

Post a Comment